Thursday, November 22, 2012

What Are Angel Readings?


Visit ZARA ANGEL's Website

"Like" ZARA's Psychic Angel Messages and Spiritual Counseling on Facebook

"Like" ZARA's Incarnated Angels Comment Board on Facebook

Follow ZARA on Twitter

ZARA ANGEL on Magic Yellow

Email ZARA

Handbook for Incarnated Angels, Introduction



Testimonial:
"Zara has been a great spiritual healer. Bringing comfort in times of extreme stress with her work and by lending a friendly ear.
She has shed light into family and personal matters which were clouded by negativity.
Her blessings, clearings and positive affirmations have brought me to a higher lever of understanding. With her teachings, I've been able to learn how to respond when confronted by psychic attacks and how to deal with difficult, dark personalities (including dark entities).
After a session with her, my living space has shown a noticeable improvement; and although we have a vast geographical distance between us, she has been able to clear my home of negativity particularly in rooms where the atmosphere felt dense and stagnant. The atmosphere is now clear, calm, quiet and conducive to persevering my goals and objectives.
It is amazing how feelings of being bogged down have been replaced with clarity and a sense of peace, hope and confidence
Her perception of negativity is keen and has been a great asset to my peace of mind and development. She is a blessing. With her help, I am transcending in order to continue on my next stage in life." Georgia


My Angel Readings

I started doing Angel Readings in 1996.  In this, I was alone.  Because they'd never heard of it before, the radio and tv shows were  interested in knowing more about what I do, so I appeared in "Psychic Northwest", and was invited to give talks about Angels and Angel Readings in various churches, spiritual centers and hypnosis groups including the local group of The National Guild of Hypnotists, and Washington Hypnosis Association, throughout the pacific northwest so people would know what, as an Angel Reader, I did.

The fact that some people may really be "Incarnated Angels" is a concept I introduced and gave talks about as well as publishing numerous articles on this previously unknown topic.  This concept is distinct from angels temporarily appearing as humans which is a phenomenon frequently portrayed in television and movies.  Rather, Incarnated Angels are angels that came into the human body at birth, meaning they go through life just like every other human, with all the limitations that people have to face, yet they have a special purpose.

Incarnated Angels came to earth because they volunteered to come.  They were not forced.  They were told by God that while of course there would still be angels on high helping humans, because most people could not hear the angels on high, (having lost the connection), some angels were needed to incarnate in the human body so people could actually see and hear them.  Through being seen and heard, they would theoretically be in a good position to be an example and a guide for people.  (Again, this is because the dark side is also always trying to influence the humans, and because humans often get confused and are misled by them.) People need guidance and reminders from angels incarnate as humans, because those are the ones they can actually see and hear.  Even if they don't know that the person speaking to them is really an Incarnated Angel, they can often tell there's something more compelling about their words than they see in other people.  They may or may not follow their advice, but they can tell there's something different.

Why I Call My Psychic Readings Angel Readings...
The reason I chose to call my sessions "Angel Readings" rather than simply "Psychic Readings", is because I had received messages that the good angels, particularly Archangel Michael, wanted to work through my mediumship, and I understood that this was my mission.  The Angels asked me to use my natural gifts and work with them, so I could help Incarnated Angels and other people get clarity and angel guidance in their lives.

In my Angel Readings, I start with a prayer.  Then I clear negative, fourth dimension entities, (lower astral beings), out so I'm just working with the highest and the best so I don't get any negative interference.  Then information starts flowing through from the angels about who the person is on the deepest level of their soul.  Then the Angel Reading becomes very interactive and the person I'm doing the reading for can ask questions and get answers, guidance and insight for virtually everything they want to know.  The readings are often extremely profound, and just one reading can change the person's life so much for the better that they state they feel a world of difference, but most true Incarnated Angels can tell that working with me regularly helps them accomplish their purpose to such a degree, that they choose to come back for ongoing sessions.

Actually, not everyone who comes for my Angel Readings have questions already prepared. Some were intuitively drawn to my name, my face, something about the ad they saw that made them feel they should call me.  I've also heard countless stories that when their friend who already came to me mentions their Angel Reading, the person hearing knows beyond question they need to talk to me and experience one of my Angel Reading themselves.

So, when we start the Angel Reading, they simply begin with the faith that there is something the angels want to tell them, and they trust that the reading will give them that, but they don't have any questions.  That's okay, because questions in the beginning of the session are not necessary and the angels don't require them in order to give the person exactly what they need in their Angel Reading.

During their Angel Readings, it sometimes comes to the surface that they are Incarnated Angels, and if that is the case, I help them understand what that means.

I also teach them about a game that is going on in this world which they probably didn't know about, and how this game has been affecting them and what they need to do about it.  I teach them why Incarnated Angels came to this world in the first place and what being an Incarnated Angel means for them, and I coach them in how to better manifest their purpose while here on earth.  The result of the understanding I impart, in addition to the energetic Akashic Records clearing, often makes a huge positive difference in their lives.

Next, when I teach them who they really are and what the story is behind the things they believe and think they know, much of what they have been upset about in the past gets cleared up, and they see the truth for what it is.   This is true even if they have been upset about something for years.  I help them understand things from the angels' perspective, and this understanding can help them realize, for instance, (as a common scenario), that although their friends and family has treated them like a "black sheep", they are really an Incarnated Angel who was targeted, not because there was anything wrong with them, but  because the "dark side" has always been against them and has influenced people throughout their lives to be mean to them and even possibly shun them.

For each client, I teach them how to deal with specific situations in their lives, and I explain what has really been going on, which helps the clients enormously, because they could never tell for sure what was really going on before.  This is because, the truth of what had been going on in their lives is usually not obvious, yet what was really happening, when it is uncovered, can help the person feel sane, normal, and acknowledged.  This is true even though, before the reading, and for all the years of their lives, they often believed that they were the problem, even though they were not the problem at all.  Often, these Incarnated Angels feel that no matter how good, kind and loving they are in their relationships, they are not loved and accepted in return, so they end up believing themselves to be the problem, even though, in truth, they were not the problem at all, but were instead the light of the family that has gone unappreciated and unacknowledged.

In addition to explaining what's really gone on in their lives and helping them with it, I also clear "negative programs", which helps lessen the impact of previous traumas, and helps to clean a substantial amount of negativity from their Akashic Records.  Clearing the Akashic Records is important because, while they and the angels and I cannot change what has previously happened in their lives, clearing some of it from their Akashic Records can help them turn over a new leaf in life and get their lives going in a positive direction..

Angel Card Readings...
Now, there are many who offer Angel Readings, and since they're independent from me, in order to understand what they do and how they differ, I looked into the topic and studied what they do.  What I've found is that they are doing Angel Card Readings, which is something I can do as well and have since added to my repertoire.

An Angel Card Reading is conducted with the use of angel cards.  To do an Angel Card Reading the client is first asked to think of a question.  Then the cards get shuffled until it feels like it's time to stop.  At that time, some cards get pulled from the deck and placed on the table.  The first card has to do with the past and is placed on the left.  The second card represents the present and is placed next to the first card, on the right hand side.  The third card represents the future and is placed to the right of both the other cards.

Often, the general meanings of the various cards are written on each card, each of which is discussed with the clients, beginning with the card for the past.  In talking about the past, we look at things that have already happened, lessons learned, whether it was positive, negative, and what the angels want you to know about it.  Then, we move to the next card which is about the present.  With this card, we look at how things are going now and how the angels want to guide you to understand what's currently happening.  Then, we look at the future card, and in discussing the question the querent asked about, we help the client make choices about the future and gain greater insight into what the angels think they should do.


Angel Readings by ZARA ANGEL
My work is distinct, involving my natural, innate psychic ability, plus added ability that came as the result of 30+ years of deep meditation-practice.  Within my Angel Readings, the primary tools I use are the pendulum and specific charts, and my clairaudient and clairvoyant abilities through which I directly receive messages from the Angels for people who come to me for Psychic Angel Readings.

In other words, in my professional capacity as Angel Reader, I offer Psychic Readings, the messages of which come directly from the Angels, particularly Archangel Michael.  Some Psychics say their readings come from "Spirit", or "the spirits", or from a particular entity that they name, or they make no claim and have no idea where their messages come from, etc.  My work is inspired and led by Archangel Michael.  This is an important distinction, because, psychic readings when performed by a medium, always come from somewhere, and knowing where those messages are from can indicate the level of value, or lack of value, in your life.  Truly coming from Archangel Michael, as they are in my Angel Readings, means that the value of the messages that come forth are truly of value in your life.

After sixteen years of performing Angel Readings for thousands of clients, I can definitely vouch for the value of the messages Archangel Michael brings through my mediumship.  I say this primarily because I get very good feedback for the work I do.    I have ongoing relationships with many of the people who come to me for readings.  Clients come to me repeatedly because they get good results from both the "energy clearing"  and also get good results from following angelic suggestions about their lives.  They report that many negative situations from their lives clear up, and/or they feel happier and lighter than before.


Good and Evil
Out in the universe, there are both good and bad entities.  Not everything out there is good, as many are led to believe.  In fact, although many have rejected classic models for good and bad adhered to by religions throughout the world, my feeling is that although some religions have twisted the truth and missed the point, there is still a great deal of truth within certain religions.  A major example of this is the concept of good and evil.  There is a difference between good and bad, and not everything is "good".  For instance:  People hurting each other and shooting each other is "bad", otherwise called "evil".  People being kind and helping each other is "good".  There can be no doubt about it.  There is a difference between the two.

Because I recognize the difference and firmly stand for that which is good,  I strive to work only with the highest and the best.  In 1996, Archangel Michael chose me as a medium for him and that is the reason I am working with him.  I feel his goodness and the guidance he offers through my mediumship, I've experienced as always helping them according to their highest good.  I believe in integrity, so actually helping people through my work is important to me.  For this reason,  I pay a good deal of attention to outcomes for the people I work with.  Overwhelmingly,  I find the outcomes for my clients from the readings and guidance are really beneficial, and this helps me to choose to continue this work.

Some people do not believe there is a difference between good and evil, and through refusing to acknowledge the presence of evil, are not committed to following only the good, because they think that evil does not exist.  I disagree with this notion, because it's illogical.  Anyone can see there is evil in this world simply by turning on the news, and checking out current events, or considering the fact that there have been numerous recognized heinous villains in history.  If any of the people who deny that evil exists are at once confronted by imminent danger and evil facing them, they change their minds and can see the truth.  There is a definite difference between the two.


I am very aware that not all is good in the universe and I am totally committed to working only with the side of Good.  Back in 1996, when Archangel Michael made his first appearance during a Psychic Angel Reading with a client, I knew very little about him, and had not been expecting his appearance at all.  Fortunately, the client who was with me at the time was also psychic, and both of us perceived his presence.  Her recognition, and not just mine alone, was very validating to me, because Jill, (a pseudonym), actually verbalized an awareness of Archangel Michael's presence before I mentioned it.  This helped me to know that what I was perceiving was real.

Archangel Michael told me he was working with me in my Psychic Angel Readings and had been doing so for some time and told me he had chosen me to be his medium.  Both Jill and I received the messages he brought me and we talked about it.  During her Angel Reading, the room became very bright, as we both picked up messages for me from Archangel Michael.  Jill also, he said, would be working with Archangel Michael in the future, but in a completely different capacity from me--not through doing psychic readings.

Jill and I were both deeply touched and in the next few months, while we stayed connected, we talked about the divine experience we had witnessed.

My beginning as a professional Psychic Angel Reader:
My first location for doing professional "Psychic Angel Readings" was a premium metaphysical bookstore located in Bellevue, Washington.  When I met the people who ran the shop who, of course, had never heard of "Angel Readings" before, (since Angel Readings, as far as I know, did not exist before then), they invited me to give them a "test run" to determine whether they wanted to bring me on-board as an in-house Psychic Reader.  The appointment got scheduled and in June of 1996, I provided a "test run" for Lila (a pseudonym), a top decision maker for their store.

Not giving me any hints about her life and circumstances before the Psychic Angel Reading began, she was shocked when everything I channeled during her reading was exactly correct.  She indicated her surprise by saying the following words to me, "I did not have to tell you anything, yet everything you said about me was spot-on.  You're amazing!  How do you do that?"

In fact, the words and spot-on Angelic Messages she received during her Psychic Angel Reading touched her so deeply, tears came to her eyes.  She told me she especially liked the way I did her reading (the format), and although she'd had many Psychic Readings in the past, my Angel Readings were unique.

In her Angel Reading, I gave her messages about her soul, her life purpose, and the challenges she was currently facing in her life.

Here's a brief outline concerning the format I used for Lila's first Angel Reading with ZARA:

The Angels and I offered her practical, pragmatic solutions for each topic discussed.

The Angels and I gave her "energetic clearing", helping to clear her issues so that even problems which formerly seemed insurmountable could be reasonably addressed, tackled, and sometimes overcome.

I started with a prayer, cleared out negative entities, and then...Messages From the Angels within the Angel Reading for Lila came through.  Soon, the Angelic Messages that came forth about who she  was on the deepest level of her soul, the kinds of problems she was dealing with that she had not shared with me, and the incredible accuracy that was undeniable to her had Lila in tears.  She felt understood, loved, and appreciated by the angels, who, in addition to describing her accurately through my mediumship, also aided me in doing "energetic clearing" for Lila, as well as coaching her with the aid of incredible insight from the angels and me.

If you would like to check out more about the Angel Readings I do, please go to zarasangels.com
And you may call me at 425.741.9752

Love and Blessings,  

ZARA ANGEL



America's Favorite Angel Reader!

Testimonial:
"Wow! That about sums it up! Just WOW! 

Zara's reading helped me to make a decision about a business oppurtunity that I was struggling with. She explained to me that oppurtunity was inspired and that I would be very successful at it. I immediately jumped in feet first. I am so glad that I did! It has changed my life!

Not only has she helped kickstart my career, she has opened my eyes to my family. I understand my daughters and husband so much more because of her readings. I have been given insight into their souls and that is priceless to me.

I have thoroughly enjoyed Zara's readings and I plan to continue speaking with her in the future. She is truly a godsend! Thank you Zara!!!"  Celeste, Sudan, Texas










No comments:

Post a Comment