Thursday, December 22, 2011

How YOU can Communicate With Angels

Dear Friends,


It's important to think about angels.  
And when you do, remember to think about them as they truly are--divine and powerful emissaries from God.  


But not only are they divine, wonderful beings, they are also accessible to you.  This is because the angels do want to communicate with you--and the reason is something people hardly ever seem to think about.  They want to communicate with you because they want to influence you.  


Too many people are badly influenced by negative people and negative events in their lives, and are unable to shirk the negative energy off without help.  So the angels are there to help.  The angels want people to improve.  They want them to get better and they are delighted whenever they are given the opportunity to exert their positive influence.


Another reason angels like to help people is because many people have important missions that are important, but they never will accomplish their missions or even start until they are connected to the angels.  The angels guide them whenever possible.


So this is the reason it is important that you have angel Readings with ZARA and that you learn how to get answers.


Blessings,   ZARA ANGEL








Wonderful Gift idea for any time of year!

Gift Certificates for Angel Readings with ZARA



“You've given me just the right key to help me in solving several problems.  Now, in addition to other good things, I’m feeling more spiritual.  In our regular sessions, you’re helping me to steer through the shoals--getting through the rough waters to the peaceful safety of the shore...I like working with you, ZARA.  You’re a very special coach and you’ve given me the confidence I’ve needed.” P.Y., NY, NY

“I have been amazed with how right on the money ZARA is.  She tells me things about myself that I haven’t shared with her and is so accurate with  my feelings.  ZARA brings me a real sense of peace.”  Elizabeth Shuri


Give the gift of happiness--
Psychic Angel Readings with ZARA!

Call or email ZARA to purchase your 
gift certificates now!
425.741.9752 zarasangels@gmail.com
Imagine your friend or loved one smiling and feeling better than ever because they just had an Angel Reading with ZARA. And imagine them thanking you for this gift.

For those of you who have come to me for sessions in the past, you know how much your Angel Readings have helped you. And while it is true that Psychic Angel Readings are not for everybody, still, there may be special people in your life who would totally appreciate not only the gesture, but the results of a Psychic Angel Reading with ZARA! And YOU would appreciate the happy change you see in your friend that directly resulted from the Psychic Angel Reading YOU gave them as a gift.


A Psychic Angel Reading with ZARA is truly 
the gift that keeps on giving--perfect for any occasion

In my readings, I teach people how to step back and look at the problems they face from new perspectives and I'm especially good and helping people with insight about people in their lives--what they are really like and what they are actually thinking. This insight can be enormously valuable in choosing or shifting the course of action in everyday dealings. And the positive ramifications of this are enormous.

Each day, people call me and write me to let me know how much they appreciate the work we did together. They tell me that they read the notes they took from the reading, or listen to the CD's that were recorded during the session.

Testimonials:
“Now I feel so much better, ZARA.  I like what you have to say and I definitely want to talk with you again.  I want to talk with you about all kinds of things, because I know you can help me!”  Magda M., Southold, NY

"Thank you for our sessions.  As this life is “imperfect”, it is comforting to know that I have my live guardian angel to help me through the ups and downs.  Thank you for sharing your sensitivity and wisdom.  You are an angel!" 
Giselle Shohet, NY, NY




                        Click here to view ZARA ANGEL's Website


Dear Friends,

Some of you may be wondering if angels are real, so the question is...

Are Angels Real?  The answer to this is a resounding, "Yes they are real!"
and YOU can learn to communicate with the good angels! 

Doing so can change your life for the better...
so much better than before and in the following article, I will show you how...

But first, you may be wondering about me.  
I am an Angel Reader and over the past twenty years, I have worked with thousands of people in personal private readings, bringing them messages from good angels to help guide them in their lives.  
ZARA ANGEL 425.741.9752




Testimonials:
"ZARA has been a true angel in my life. Since our first visit in 1999, I have a clearer understanding of who I am and  my purpose in this world. She has taught me how to communicate with a realm of beings I thought were unreachable, which has opened doors to a magnificent spiritual world. I can honestly say that after every visit with ZARA, I feel happier and more optimistic." 
Karie R, Bothell, WA 

"I feel great! I feel really clear and happy because ZARA reminded me of Divine Purpose!  My purpose is simply to LOVE, to express it, teach it and spread it.  Being more clearly connected to knowing this makes me feel like I'm not alone, it's not all on me--I have support, my purpose is supporting me.  My favorite message I got from ZARA today (which is very specific to me) is "I don't care if I can sing or not, I'M DOING IT!"  Claire Tyers, NY, NY


Please follow this blog by clicking the "Join this site" toolbar on the upper right hand side!


"Like" ZARA on Facebook... 
ZARA's Psychic Angel Messages and Spiritual Counseling















How To Communicate with Angels


Many people think about angels and wonder if they are real.  And if they do exist, people wonder what their angels would like to tell them.




And yes, it is true--angels do exist and you can learn to communicate with them.  When you learn to communicate with them through using the simple steps I’ve outlined below, the benefits and rewards will be enormous.  Through the angels’ counsel, you can learn to solve many of the problems that have been bothering you, and you can help you live a happier and more meaningful life than ever before.  In fact, communing with angels of goodness can help you change your life remarkably—definitely for the better.


From my personal standpoint, I know angels are real, because I communicate with them daily. Since I believe in angels and love them, I have decorative angels in my home throughout the year and this reminds me to stop what I'm doing, close my eyes and communicate with them several times each day.  Doing this helps me to have a close relationship with angels and has helped me to avoid many mistakes in life, helping me to make positive, beneficial choices instead.  

When I communicate with the angels, I tell them that I love and value their guidance and that I appreciate their influence in my life.  Then I ask a question and wait--definitely expecting a response from the angels. When the answer comes, it comes either as a symbol, or an auditory message, or both and the answers the angels give me help me in every aspect of my life.  And for this I am very appreciative.





If you would like to communicate with angels directly, 
the first thing you need to be aware of is that angels are attracted to vibrations of love, harmony and peace, and developing those qualities within your heart and mind helps to attract them.  It will be important for you to pay close attention to subtleties, because vibrations from angels are subtle.  Then the love you feel combined with your willingness to be patient will open your heart and help make you ready for angels to commune with you directly.







Here are some practical applications to help you communicate with angels:





Start an Angel Journal

Have your journal and a pen or pencil ready before you start. 


Then…

1. Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed so that you can use this place to commune with angels daily.

2. Choose a regular time to meditate for at least a half-hour each day. 
   This meditation will strengthen your aura and help prepare you to call in angels.

3. Begin with a prayer of protection, and ask the angels to guide you.

4. Take a few deep breaths, and relax.

6. After meditation, sit quietly, asking the angels of light to come into your life and bring you helpful messages.

7. Pay close attention to subtle thoughts and impressions that spring forth.

8. Check with your heart to see whether those thoughts and impressions are coming from love.

9. Write down all thoughts and impressions that come from love.

10. Give thanks.

11. Choose each day to actively follow the guidance you have received from    the loving messages you have written in your angel journal.


When you practice these applications daily, in time, you will get positive results.  The angels are here to help you, and they want to communicate with you.  When you regularly do your part, they will help you.   Success will be there for you.  Of course, it is important for you  to persist.  Their part, then, will be to communicate with you the moment you are ready.

Once your communication with angels begins, as long as you maintain a peaceful and loving attitude, your angel-communion will continually become stronger.  Then, through angel insight and angel communication, you will discover the benefit of a richer and fuller life.  You will also experience more joy, more love and greater peace within your being than ever before. 



Testimonial:
ZARA, 
My reading with you, back in August, was phenomenal.  You gave me so much to think about, in terms of how I've let certain family members relate to me in a manner which is unhealthy.  The fact that the angels were stressing a need for me to toughen up was enough to motivate me to do just that.  I keep reading the notes from our session over and over.  I especially want to thank you for channeling the information about the past-life relationships between my son and I and between my husband and my son.  It really explains the current-life dynamics, and so, ZARA, you've given me a new perspective on many important things in my life.  I am recommending you to everyone I know!

Sharon S., Great Neck, NY, 12-22-11



Love         Peace               Joy!


How to follow each of ZARA's Blogs:
Click on each blog.Then click "Follow this site" on the toolbars of each blog


ZARA's Blogs:

Psychic Readings


ZARA's Angels


ZARA ANGEL Articles and Classes


Messages From Angels



Click here to check out ZARA's Website!


Call ZARA to schedule your 
Personal Private Psychic Angel Reading: 425.741.9752






No comments:

Post a Comment