Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Interview with Archangel Michael - Channeled by ZARA ANGEL








Life for an Incarnated Angel can be very difficult.  That's why, back in 1996, I, ZARA ANGEL introduced the concept of Incarnated Angels to the world, given to me directly by Archangel Michael for individuals who were guided to me for Angel Readings.  This knowledge and the guidance brought through me from Archangel Michael has helped thousands to revisit their lives from an angelic perspective and has helped them to heal from emotional hurt.   





Message to Jai !


Thank you, Jai, for the interview.  It truly was an enormous blessing that you thought of something so simple and yet so incredible.  Archangel Michael finally had a chance to be heard in an interview for a newspaper--for the first time in eternity!  His words were well received.  


Thank you again!   ZARA ANGEL


Interview with Archangel Michael Through ZARA

First Published in The Blue Star Gazette 
in January 2006




Interview with an Angel!




For the First Time in Eternity, Archangel Michael Grants a Newspaper Interview!


By Jai Tiger Reed, Editor


To understand the context of this interview, let’s first talk to ZARA ANGEL - Archangel Michael's Channel


JT: ZARA, beyond all our usual trappings about them, who are the angels?




ZARA: Angels are beings that God created first. Some people look at them like they are a product of a religion, they are not. They can be found since ancient time in different religions and different systems of understanding. The angels of light are our best guides, to help us make good decisions and to help us get our lives to the point that we are really doing what we came here to do. I wasn’t raised in a Catholic family; I just felt love and support from the angels. To this day, I’ve wanted to share that. It’s important to me to share that the angels are real.


By God, I mean Spirit, Divine Essence. (I don’t want to conjure images of some man and no, I don’t believe that Jesus was God.) In connection with the Earth, there are specific angels that are assigned to help our planet and to work with the people of the earth. They are our best guides. Without them, we do lose track. We get into Maya, into delusion. It helps if people can get over their prejudice that angels are just connected with Christianity. I didn’t even know who Archangel Michael was until he contacted me!


JT: How did that happen? What did he say?


ZARA: It was in 1996 while I was working with a client.
I had an overwhelming realization that he was in the room with me that he wanted me to understand that I was working with him. I had gotten to the point where I was ready. He wanted me to understand that what I was doing was exactly what I came here to do, that I would help many, many people and I would learn more about the details later.


JT: Wow. So now, let’s do the interview with him!


Open your faith, good…open it more. Can you believe? If you could interview Archangel Michael, what would be your questions? What if it was true that this ancient supreme spiritual being came through for you, for this very moment as you hold this paper? Would you believe?


When I first started working with ZARA, several years ago, I did not even believe in Angels. I contacted ZARA because she was an advertiser in The Higher Source which I had just purchased. When I called her and heard her voice, I knew that I needed to have a session with her so I followed that not knowing why. In addition to changing, perhaps saving my life, my work with ZARA has changed my entire spiritual paradigm.


As ZARA prepared herself to receive Archangel Michael my fingertips began to sweat. What if? I watched her energy change, I watched her face soften. 
I watched her posture change. We had been talking for about 45 minutes, so I was startled at the changes in her voice, her pronunciation, her new word use, tone and cadence. This was real and as I asked my first nervous silly question, chills ran up my spine!






Interview with Archangel Michael




JT: Archangel Michael, is this your first newspaper interview?


Archangel Michael: Yes. This is the first time.


JT: Archangel Michael, there is a lot of concern and fear about what is happening on our planet right now, from wars, disease, and all these relentless natural disasters. What is happening on earth right now?


Archangel Michael: There is a dark side attack that is happening in the astral realm that is affecting the earth. The dark side wants people to believe that darkness will win and that love will not help. The dark side wants people to give up their faith. This is their ploy, intended to obstruct goodness and light from prevailing. But everyday the sun shines and those of you who believe in love and God and light will find that everything is in divine order. And good will absolutely win. I work with my legions and other Archangels to fight against the darkness to prevent the Earth’s destruction so you do not need to worry, as sometimes your have been prone to.


As you chant, “I claim Divine Order in my life” you will help goodness and love and light to prevail. Many of you are working with me in the astral realm in your sleeping hours. The dark side always wants people to feel hopeless and alone. Even the darkness serves the light. They just don’t mean to serve the light. But the light will always win because light is all that is real.


JT: Where are we as a planet in our evolutionary process? Are we in the worst of things now? Are things going to get worse or better?


Archangel Michael: The dark side is scrambling now because so many people have come into the light. The consciousness of humankind is expanding. 
The illusion is that darkness is winning. It is not. The focus of your news media causes people to feel that dark is winning. Let go of this illusion.


JT: So what’s the best thing for us to do now?


Archangel Michael: Love each other. Love and accept yourself. Do the best that you can do every day with the situations that are presented to you. Do your best to bring in the light through the work inherent in your true purpose here on earth. Each one of you is important in bringing about the transformation. Don’t listen to the negative programming. Keep your focus on the light and light is what you will bring to the world, to each other, to all of humanity, and to the earth itself. In so doing, you will see that light and love and goodness triumph. And we the angels will be able to bring in more positive influences to guide you even more.


We live and we operate on a frequency of love. When you get into fear, you cannot hear us. You block yourselves. We try to reach you, but it is impossible under those conditions. That is why we channel through ZARA. She helps to bring these messages so that people can actually hear them with their ears, to get into their purpose to make the above-described transformations faster than you would think possible.


JT: People being in their purpose, does it feed or energize angels?


Archangel Michael: Yes! We the angels cannot transform your world by ourselves. We need your help. As you listen to us and accept our guidance, we are overjoyed. Because working together will change everything in the most positive way imaginable. That is what the dark side does not want you to know. It is really simple. As you listen to our true messages, we will help you to transform your world into light.


JT: What about the people who don’t work directly with angels or do other kinds of spiritual work?


Archangel Michael: Many who are working in their own avenues of spirit are working with us far more than they comprehend or would guess. They connect through their intuition and their inner knowing and gradually sometimes we are able to show them that they have been working with us all along. We are not judgmental, we are accepting.


Sometimes changes need to be made in your lives in order to help you live your life as you originally intended, according to the plans you made before incarnation. You are not alone. 


JT: My teenagers want me to ask you if you consider yourself to be Christian?


Archangel Michael: Christianity as it is practiced on the earth does not fully reflect our teachings. Some aspects of it are positive, and other aspects are off track. We teach love and acceptance, loving and accepting yourself, loving and accepting God within you—and then following that inner guidance into greater and greater light--meaning you will do what you came here to do on earth in a very practical and real way. You will learn to stand for what is right, stand against injustice and for true love and understanding. We are here to help you accept yourself first and then to accept others as part of you. In this way you will know God in yourself and others.


JT: How do you understand God and what God is?


Archangel Michael: God is that eternal essence of love and all Beingness that has expanded into all creation. That being that you call God is beyond description. God is love, understanding, acceptance, and power rightly held and expressed. God is in all things. Those of you who accept that God essence is within you will also see it reflected in the animals, trees, flowers, and the beauty of all that surrounds you. God is all that is. That is why even the darkness serves the light.


JT: How is that?


Archangel Michael: Because the darkness is afraid of the light, but even the darkness will one day become illumined and all will go into God Beingness again. There is no need for fear. Love God and you will see that everything in your life will come into Divine Order.




JT: Many people trying to work in their true purpose struggle with issues around money and making a living. What is best to do in these situations?


Archangel Michael: The alchemical changes that will happen in anyone’s life who is willing to follow their true purpose will be such that all of their material needs will be met. Many times people do not realize that their fears are blocking them so they imagine that bad things will happen and that they won’t get what they need. This is incorrect focus. You need to choose what you want in life, focus on it, concentrate on it, and go towards that goal and it will manifest. It’s easy to be discouraged at moments when set backs befall you, but if you just keep going towards your righteous goal, that goal cannot elude you. You will manifest it.


JT: What best way then to treat fear and anxiety?


Archangel Michael: Focus on what you want, not what you are afraid of. Never give up. Believe that good is coming to you and claim it in your life. The affirmation, “I claim Divine Order in my life” will help your good to manifest. That affirmation is far better than saying, “Oh no, I just can’t do it”. Viewed in this way, even set backs will be fun as you realize that they are simply part of helping the story of your life be more interesting as you are going forth to your greater success.




JT: What is the best way to express gratitude to angels for their help?


Archangel Michael: We like to watch you fulfill your purpose. It gives us gladness of heart to see you choosing the light and choosing to stand for that which is right, true convictions and your highest integrity. Simply remembering to say "thank you" to us in your thoughts and in your prayers helps us to remain connected to each other, so that your thankfulness will become your daily meditation and your call to action. Be consistent in standing for the light through being and speaking truth, kindness, balance, and understanding for yourselves and for God and the angels.


JT: What else would you like to say for me to write?


Archangel Michael: Many people think I am too busy, famous and important to be bothered, so they do not call on me for personal help. I want you to understand that my job is to work with humanity and that as you call on me, I will be there for you. I will always do my best to guide you and direct you and when you call on me. I enjoy hearing from you.


Archangels Michael: Part of my purpose is helping you to find and be in your purpose. I love you. And remember this—each one of you is important. You can do your part to change the world into the essence of light that was intended to be from the beginning. How remarkable it is. Fear not. The good will always prevail--in the past, present and the future.  Remember that good and light will always prevail. I appreciate you for interviewing me and my channel ZARA today.  Archangel Michael !
Archangel Michael's Channel, ZARA ANGEL




This was meant to be!
















Deeply impacted by this interview, I, 
Jai Tiger, crawled into my bed with a grateful heart and thanked Archangel Michael for this new deeper connection with him. That night, I had a beautiful dream. I saw a very large white feather falling slowly into my arms. It was about 27 inches long. On the inside it was all white, on the top side, there was a large patch of blue and in the center of the blue was gold. ZARA ANGEL confirmed the next day, the feather was from Archangel Michael whose wings are white with blue and gold. She noted that he uses a feather or a wing to show when he is moving in your life—so watch your dreams!  
~Jai Tiger




Love                            Joy                              Peace












Call 425.741.9752 to schedule your Angel Reading with ZARA



Click here to check out my website!   









No comments:

Post a Comment