Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Angels In Human Form











Hello Friends,


In the work I do as an Angel Reader

I often get questions from people 


Many people find it very interesting 

that not only do I have a close 

relationship with the angels above,



For this reason, I'm sharing my following thoughts about








I have been working with Archangel Michael for several years now, and the messages I have received from him have been profoundly moving for thousands of people.  One of the most amazing facts that has come up again and again is that angels can incarnate as people.  This is especially interesting in terms of the clients that come to me because most of them actually are angels that have come to earth as humans.

This concept flies in the face of traditional thought.  Many people have heard and really believe that angels never come down to earth in the human form, yet according to Archangel Michael angels not only incarnate as humans, they do so with purpose.

From what I have learned through communicating with Archangel Michael, God needed angels to incarnate as humans so that they would be able to lead and guide others and be a good example for humanity. Many incarnate-angels have become famous, and have touched the lives of millions of people, and many other angels-incarnate have primarily touched their own families. 

Extremely diverse examples of famous people, present and past, that I believe are really angels-incarnate are Martin Luther King, Albert Schweitzer, Mahatma Ghandi, Lao Tsu, Princess Diana, Grace Kelly, William Wordsworth, Emily Dickenson, and many, many others.  The list could go on…

Not-so-famous angels incarnate as humans may be people that you know.  This could mean your grandmother, your father, a teacher that inspired you, a loving and loyal friend, a neighbor, your husband or wife, your mother, or perhaps YOU.
You may not realize that you are an angel even if you are.  But if you are an angel, you are probably wondering how this could possibly be true even though you are not perfect.  The fact is, nobody is perfect, but if you are an angel, you do indeed have purpose.  Everyone has purpose, but angels tend to feel their purpose very deeply.  They know that they are here to do something, and that whatever that something is, it’s going to be good.

Look into your soul.  Notice if you are feeling your purpose at this moment.  Often, we feel our purpose, but we cannot define it.  That is, we know we are here for something important, but we do not know exactly what that something is.  When you do know, it is wonderful….














Love and BlessingsZARA ANGEL










Testimonial:

“You validated what I needed to hear. When I first came to you, I was really sad, really depressed, really empty. You said, ‘
 Angels are drawn to me. They just find their way.’ And I understood that you were referring to me.


“My mom had recently passed away, and I was in grief, and then without my saying anything about that, you channeled, “ovicourse” just like my mom, with her Japanese accent, used to say the word, ‘of course’. And I knew you were channeling her…


“After the session, I was so touched by what you said that I went to the bathroom and cried and released—because you told me exactly what I needed to hear. You were so specific, and I knew it was something that you couldn’t have made up.”   Emi Mizuko

For your Psychic Reading / Angel Reading, call ZARA ANGEL 425.741.9752, 
or e-mail, zarasangels@gmail.com


Love and Blessings to each and all of YOU
                          ZARA ANGEL



















Note from ZARA...

I am a Psychic Angel Reader and I have an extremely high accuracy rate in my Psychic Readings

 I get messages from Archangel Michael and other angels in his legion, and pass them on to you.  This work helps people live happier, richer, and more productive  lives.

For more information and to schedule a Psychic Reading / Angel Reading, 
Call ZARA! 425.741.9752
                                                                                         
                        ZARA ANGEL  










 "It was great to have ZARA (http://zarasangels.com/) explain how she receives messages at the Poodle Dog Restaurant in Fife, Washington. Her Psychic Readings give valuable guidance, and I highly recommend making an appointment with her when you really want to feel good!" 
~Lou Free




September 12 at 6:21pm




No comments:

Post a Comment